top of page
The old ground floor building was constructed before 1955. It has a total area of 91,10 sq.m and is located on a plot of 150,40 sq.m.
The construction works that were carried out included interior arrangements (change of kitchen and bathroom areas location and small alterations of internal partition walls), replacement of all window and door frames with new PVC frames, roof repairing with thermal insulation and waterproofing, construction of external thermal insulation and floor insulation.
The external area was landscaped with new traditional tiles in-between the new planting areas and a new pergola was constructed to provide sunshading.
Maria Kontogianni, Sotiria Sarri
bottom of page